This was an interesting version of a healthy bread. It lacks of great taste but if you mix it with a homemade jam, this is the perfect snack with a tea on a sunny afternoon. I also had it for breakfast today! I recommend to add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract if more flavour is desired. However, this is such an easy bread that you can mix anything you want in it.
4 tablespoon of coconut oil
1/4 cup of tapioca flour
1/4 cup of coconut flour
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf bread pan with parchment paper and oil
2. Melt your coconut oil and let cool.
3. Whisk the eggs until frothy. Add the flour, the apple cider vinegar, the cream of tartar and the baking soda. Blend until smooth.
4. Let the mix sit for 5-10 minutes. Then, transfer to the pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. (My bread was ready in under 30 minutes so check regularly)
5. Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
I hope you enjoy this bread!